5 Best Air Conditioners under Rs 40000 in India
Not everyone wants to limit themselves to the lower quality and budget range Air Conditioners and are ready to spend a nice amount on the best they could get while still being budget-friendly and here we’ll introduce you to 5 such Air Conditioners.
Summer might be fun but not when you are in India and the temperatures are way too high for us to bear with. The thought of the heat makes us think that staying back at home would be a better idea and you just relax, turn your AC on and you are living the life. Suddenly the AC breaks down and you are tired of it breaking down again and again; you plan to buy something that’s worth the money and good by quality. The wide range of Air Conditioners certainly confuse you and people like us are here to help you decide that. Here we are going to talk a little bit about the best 5 Air Conditioners in the budget range of 30K to 40K and you won’t be giving up on the quality so get ready for the new AC.
Note: The following are in no certain order and each of them are all selected exclusively based on the reviews, pricing and the amount of features that each provide the user with.
1) Blue Star 5HW18SA1
- Very Noisy on high levels, creating a noise around 46dB.
- Available in only certain areas of India.
- Provides a capacity of 1.5 Ton which could cool a small to mid-sized room without any problem in about 10-15 minutes.
- Comes with a 5 Star rating, giving you the ability to save on the electricity bill.
- Generate 1500W of power to run and runs on a 230V 50Hz standard Indian power supply.
- Has the ‘Auto Restart’ feature that stabilizes the start of the AC after a sudden power cut.
- Anti-Bacteria filter so that you don’t breathe polluted air.
- Comes with a remote control ( Standard Feature).
Blue Star, a reputed brand and one of the best ACs you could get while maintaining a price tag of Rs.32,990. If you like blue star ACs then I would suggest you hit the Buy Now button right now, because the price tag might increase any time as the 32K price tag is after a discount on the original price of 41K.
2) Hitachi RAU318HVDOB
- Doesn’t provide Anti Bacteria Feature.
- Uses a bit more of power when compared to Blue Star but does provide faster and better cooling.
- Comes with a capacity of 1.5 Ton and can take care of small to mid and even a little larger rooms without any problem.
- Gives you a 3 star rating for the power supply, so you get to save around 10% or less on the bill of yours.
- Generates 1630W of power for usage and runs on the standard electric supply of 230 V of Alternating Current (AC) at 50Hz.
- Has Auto Restart functionality to automate a restart on sudden power failures and cuts.
- Comes with a Remote Control.
- Lighter than the Blue Star.
- Less noisy.
- Worth the money
Bringing to you the Hitachi! One of the best brands after Blue Star in the Air Conditioning Fields with the best available customer service that people have experienced. This model will hit your pocket with the price tag of Rs. 32,990; the original price is around 39,990. So, people who like the AC after reading about it, buy it while it’s available at that price.
3) Hitachi RAU518HVDOB
- No Anti-Bacteria filter.
- 1.5 Ton Capacity and you know how much it cools but I’ll still say it again, good enough to cool a small to mid-sized room without any problem.
- Comes with a 5 star rating so people who need more savings on their electricity bill, can select this one.
- 1510W of power consumption which is a lot less than the previous one and hence a better choice.
- Auto Restart so that you don’t have to search for the remote when you are sleepy.
- Lighter than the Blue Star.
Next up, we have another Hitachi but this time with a few more features and better energy saving features for the people who really like Hitachi and would like to buy an Hitachi AC but are not satisfied with the features of the previous one.
4) Voltas 185Cya
- Noisy at high speeds
- 1.5 Ton Capacity to handle your normal bed room or a slightly larger family room or Hall.
- 5 Star power rating to keep your bills low and you smiling.
- 1438 W power consumption which is way lower than the other AC’s mentioned here increasing the chances of this being a better buy.
- Consists of Anti-Dust and Anti-Bacterial Filter , hence this is a healthier choice as well
- Auto Restart to avoid hassle free restarting after power cuts
These last 2 are from the brand of Air Conditioners that I personally have used and can guarantee the quality. This particular model comes at a price of Rs.32,990 and the original price is around 45,590 so you know you should click the Buy Now button as soon as possible.
5) Voltas 185 EY (R) Executive R Split AC
- None Found
- Split AC with 1.5 Ton capacity, get ready to cool those mid-sized and small-sized rooms of your house.
- 5 Star energy rating , save more with more stars
- Anti ( Dust, Bacteria) with Catechin Filter
- Provide Self Diagnosis and Anti-Fungal Cleaning with turbo mode and auto restart.
The last AC of this budget range also comes from Voltas and this is similar to the above mentioned Cya series AC but this has a lot more features and has a price cap of Rs.36,999. Affordable and full of features!
Aparna Paliwal Posted on December 17, 2015
Aparna Paliwal is an interior designer by profession and a freelance writer with specialties in home & kitchen appliances which includes refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners and other major and small appliances.