5 Best Camcorders under Rs 20000 in India
If you're in search of the best digital video camera or camcorder within Rs. 20,000 price range for capturing high-quality videos, then you're at the right place. Here you could find and compare the 5 best camcorders to buy in India which comes between Rs. 12,000 and Rs. 22,000 with their reviews, pros and cons.
The list comprises Sony HDR-CX240EB, Sony DCR-SX22E, Toshiba No Camileo X100, Panasonic SDR-H101 and Panasonic HC-V130 Video Camera in the top 5 positions.
1) Sony HDR-CX240EB Handycam
- It is made up of plastic and the buttons are small and awkward
- Standard battery is low. It only lasts for 1.15 hours
- Full HD 1080/60p Video with 9.2MP
- Zoom lens is approximately 29.8mm Wide-Angle Carl Zeiss
- LCD display is 2.7" and it produces Clear Photo
- SteadyShot is used for Image Stabilization
- Face Detection
- Other features include AVCHD and MP4 Dual Recording
Sony HDR-CX240EB camcorder camera is in black colour. Full HD Handycam camcorder has 1/5.8" Exmor R CMOS sensor with a wide angle named CARL Zeiss Vario-Tessar. Zoom lense are 27X optical zoom and 54x is the digital zoom clear image. CX240 produces Full HD 1920x1080 video at 60p. They use 9.2 MP to capture the images. SteadyShot is used for Image Stabilization. Face Detection can be made. It shots the image stabilization on the video and the use of 3-way shake cancelling produces even more good results. Zoom lens is approximately 29.8mm Wide-Angle Carl Zeiss.
Users are allowed to the pictures clear with the use of 2.7" clear photo LCD. It has a dot resolution of 230K. The recording captures the high quality AVCHD and web optimized MP4 files. A rechargeable battery made up of Lithium ion, USB AC adapter, HDMI micro cable and USB connection are the features of Sony HDR-CX240EB Camcorder Camera.
2) Sony DCR-SX22E Camcorder
- Videos are mostly bended on left and right sides
- It is 1/8" 800K pixel CCD
- Sony Lens 60x optical zoom is used
- LCD is clear and wide as 2.7"
- Portable PMB is available
- Portable USB is available
Compact Sony DCR-SX22E Camcorder Camera has optical zoom of 60X which may extends up to 70X. Sony Lens 60x optical zoom is used. PMB portable and Sony imaging Processor are its main features. It has 0.8 megapixels camera that has the features of intelligent Auto including spotlight, night scene, macro, landscape, backlight and portrait. Auto Backlight includes compensation, face index, firm roll index, USB Terminal, direct copy and built-in LED video light that measures (0.3 -1.5 m, 11 7/8 (20.32 cm) - 59 1/8 (20.32 cm). LCD of this camera is clear and wide as 2.7".
Advanced image processing technology has no visible image degradation and offers you the shooting range from broad to telephoto. It produces blur-free results and help to zoom the scene in and out. PMB portable helps you to upload the videos to social network anytime.
3) Toshiba No Camileo X100
- External mic input is not offered
- Poor sound quality
- It doesn't work well in low light
- It has Limited zoom ability
- 1920 x 1080P HD is offered by Toshiba No Camileo X100 Full HD Camcorder Camera
- 4GB Built-In Flash Memory and Memory Slot are provided
- 3 inch Touch Screen LCD is offered to shot perfectly
- Optical Zoom is 10X
- Video Stabilization is offered
Toshiba Camileo X100 HD Camcorder is a camera that is available in low cost and affordable to anyone. It is economically friendly to the people for the common use. Its X100 offers the recording up to 1920 x 1080p. It has 4GB flash memory and SD or SDHC memory card with various features.
It has 3 inch touch screen LCD that helps to capture amazing clicks and to review them as well. 4GB Built-In Flash Memory and Memory Slot are provided. Video Stabilization is offered by Toshiba No Camileo X100 Full HD Camcorder Camera. It shots the image stabilization on the video and the use of 3-way shake cancelling produces even more good results.
The flash makes it possible to capture the pictures in low light conditions. HDMI min cable helps to view the videos on HDTV at any time you want. One can also share their memories on social network with in no time. Optical Zoom is 10X.
4) Panasonic SDR-H101
- It doesn't work well in low light conditions
- Lens-glare issues are seen
- No headphone jack is there
- Power button is mostly unresponsive
- Compact in size and light
- Good image quality
- It has 70x optical zoom
- Optical image stabilization
- The camera has 80-GB hard drive and SD HC storage capacity
- Good battery life
- Microphone works well when zoomed
Panasonic SDR-H101 assists in recording of the videos with the use of Hard Disk Drive, SDXC, SDHC and SD memory cards. It is dense in size and light. The camera has 80 GB hard drive and SD HC storage capacity and the battery has a long life.
It has super features to capture the big adventures perfectly. The wide angled lens captures a long event to capture the memories. Optical image stabilization is located in the camera. It is meant to stable the scene which you are trying to capture. The camera has a 70x optical zoom.
SDR-H101 is meant to record the volume of movie image data into SDXC, SDHC or the SD memory card for storing the data. The hard disk of 80-GB in LP mode approximately store the data of 74 hours and 30 minutes.
5) Panasonic HC-V130 Video Camera
- Battery life is very bad and it is even more difficult to find a larger battery in the Indian market.
- Full HD 38x Long Zoom
- BSI Sensor is used to less the blur in low light
- Built-in creative effects provide fun to your videos
- Image Stabilizer lessens the shake during recording time
- Ultra-telephoto Intelligent Zoom 75X is used to capture the dynamic images
- Good quality image with 8.9 MP
Panasonic HC-V130 has a very small weight. It is just under a half pound excluding the battery. If one wants to increase the size of the camcorder, he must go for a large size battery. It will be using in recording the heavy videos. Mini HDMI port, A/V connector and USB terminal are the main features of Panasonic HC-V130 Camcorder. Ultra-telephoto Intelligent Zoom 75X is used to capture the dynamic images.
Turning on the video camera is a very easy task. You just need to press the power button of the camera same as that of LCD monitor. Recording through this video camera is extremely simple and convenient with the use of photoshot button on the top and the volume lever to zoom the lever in playback mode.
Tapanil Das Posted on August 12, 2015
Tapanil Das is a freelance writer with specialties in photography, health/fitness and travel guides. He loves to travel and captures all memorable moments in his DSLR Camera.
5 Best DSLR Cameras under Rs 40000
Latest list of best digital SLR cameras under Rs 40000