5 Best Digital SLR Cameras under Rs 80000
A single-lens digital camera is called a digital SLR or DSLR. It is a digital camera consists of the optics. The method of using single-lens reflex camera and the digital imaging sensor resists the photographic film. The basic difference between a DSLR and other digital cameras is the reflex design scheme.
1) Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera
- Dual Memory Card slot is not provided
- The camera doesn't have a headphone jack
- Full HD Recording is the main feature of canon EOS
- The screen is 3 inch with TFT Colour and Liquid-crystal Touch screen
- 20.20 Megapixel Camera is used
- The sensitivity is between ISO 100 - ISO 6400
This kind of DSLR camera is a very cool camera for the beginners to use. Canon EOS 70D is equipped with 20.2 MP for the high quality work. Along with quality photography it assists the user to do photography speedily even in low light areas. It is equipped with responsive DIGIC5 and image processor that assists in high quality result. The result of the images is natural and colourful. The camera has a 19 cross type point AF system that is used for creative photography. Canon DSLR camera is equipped with high speed photography with 7 frames per second. For the action shots, canon EOS 70D is preferred.
The camera helps to take high quality movies to store the memories. A remote control camera is used for long coverage time. Canon camera is equipped with a touch screen that is used to give angled to the pictures.
2) Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera
- Battery backup is very low in the camera
- The camera has 24.1 Megapixels
- Full HD Recording is offered by the camera
- The screen is 3.2 inch TFT Monitor with an angle of 170°
Nikon D7100 has a lightweight and dense Nikon camera that produces a high quality performance. It has a complicated design because Nikon D7100 is lightweight and stylish. It has a magnesium alloy that covers and seals the body of Nikon D7100. The cover is water and dust resistant.
Nikon D7100 produces amazing clicks with 24.1 megapixel DX-format. The image quality and brightness is maintained by 3 image processing engine.
The Nikon D7100 has 3.2 inch TFT LCD with a resolution of 1229k-dot. The high screened LCD delivers a wide image angle. The camera is made up of frame cover with glass Pentaprism viewfinder and EL display for the accurate results. The ISO sensitivity of Nikon ranges from 100 to 6400 and it is also lift up to ISO of 25600. The wide range of ISO sensitivity helps the photographer to captures the lovely shot even in the low light areas. For making movies, high ISO level works best.
3) Sony Alpha ILCA-77M2 DSLR Camera
- It has no port for the release of manual shutter.
- Slow buffering cause a problem in the use of camera.
- It has 3 inch TFT LCD Screen
- Full HD Recording is provided by the camera
- The camera works best in 24.3 Megapixels
- USB Support system is offered by the camera
The pin shape images are captured with the help of Sony Alpha ILCA-77M2 DSLR Camera. Sony Alpha is equipped with 24.3 megapixels. Exmor™ CMOS sensor and Bionz X™ image processing engine are also used in the camera for the amazing work.
Sony has a consistent tracking and focusing of the image to capture the little things of the image even when the object is moving. While making shots, translucent mirror technology assists in the phase detection AF with the help of live view mode. Up to 60 full resolution frames and 12 fps* will help to capture the amazing and clear clicks of the constant shooting.
It works good to maintain the speed and stability of the image by the use of intelligent AF tracking. Intelligent AF tracking is smooth and ultra fast to focus the image and produce high quality result.
The Sony camera works efficiently in 24.3 megapixels. Exmor™ CMOS Sensor and a wide range of ISO between 100 and 25600 organized with the high speed image processing engine (BIONZ X™). The camera focuses even the minute details to produce quality imaging. Bright and accurate work covers almost 100% field coverage with a wide angle and high focus point.
4) Sony NEX-7K DSLR Camera
- The information required to operate the camera is almost missing on the remote control interface.
- It has very less number of lens options.
- Sony has 24.3 Megapixels Camera
- f3.5 - f/5.6 works well to produce high quality result
- The screen used in the camera is 3 inch TFT LCD
- Full HD Recording is provided by the Sony camera
Sony NEX-7K DSLR camera is fastest camera that uses high speed AF and works in 0.02 seconds. Its performance is comfortable and amazing. Sony is speedy and stylish to capture the high quality images with the help of large APS-C size sensor.
It has an amazing ™ APS HD CMOS APS-C size sensor that takes amazing clicks under low lightening areas. Sony has an effectively working 24.3 megapixels approximately. The background defocusing effect is the main feature of DSLR and Sony works really well to implement it. The large surface area of the camera helps to sensors the sensitivity even in low light conditions.
TRINAVI is an innovation in the field of cameras to carry out faster tuning of NEX-7K camera. It has three buttons for the easily access of the desirable settings. The intelligent contrast detector focuses the precise things.
5) Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera
- Auto-exposure does not work well in very low light.
- Flash of the camera is inconsistent.
- PC Sync connector is not used for the external strobes.
- It has wide Vary-angle LCD Screen with 3 inch.
- The camera has 18 Megapixels to produce high quality images.
- CMOS Image Sensor is used in it.
- It helps in making Full HD Recording to capture the memories.
Canon 60 D has a megapixel of 18 which is in control of DIGIC 4 image processor. The camera works with the help of CMOS sensor and has a dimension of 22.3 x 14.9 mm. The ration of the working of the camera is 3:2, 4:3, 16:9 and 1.1. The latest SLR records the full HD videos at 30/25/24 fps.
The body of the canon has a dimension of 144.5 x 105.8 x 78.6 mm and its weight is 675 g. With the help of Eye-level Pentaprism viewfinder the image can be shot easily. The screen of the camera is TFT LCD with 1.04 million dot pixels resolution.
Canon EF or EFS lens is mounted on 60D SLR camera. The canon 60D has electronically controlled focal plane which offers speed of 1/8000 to 1/60 seconds.
The canon has various features including Flash off, close-up, sports, program, landscape, portrait, full audio, aperture priority AE and custom. The camera supports 2.0 USB and HDMI mini.
Tapanil Das Posted on August 12, 2015
Tapanil Das is a freelance writer with specialties in photography, health/fitness and travel guides. He loves to travel and captures all memorable moments in his DSLR Camera.
5 Best DSLR Cameras under Rs 40000
Latest list of best digital SLR cameras under Rs 40000