Searching for the best earphones under Rs 500?
If you are someone who is searching for a low-cost headphone or earphone with reasonable performance, then you are at the right place. Here we have created the list of top 5 best earphones under Rs 500 to help you find the cheapest and best budget-friendly In-Ear Headphone available in the Indian Online Market. These budget earphones have got a lot of positive user feedbacks in top online shopping portals such as Amazon India and Flipkart.
Whom do we recommend these earphones?
Those with a tight budget who doesn’t want a hole in their pocket can go for these earphones. For the price we pay, these In-Ear headphones deliver loud and decent quality audio with reliable built quality. Some of the headphones don’t come with an inline mic, so we suggest you to go through all the listed earphones to figure out the best earphone for calling purpose. All the headphones listed here comes with wired-3.5mm single pin. They are compatible with smartphones, laptops and other audio devices.
What not to expect?
You will get a stylish design and comfortable earbuds with decent noise isolation, loud and clear audio in this segment. However, if you are going to buy these earphones for superior music experience, you will be disappointed. You won’t get deep thumping bass or top studio monitoring performance for Rs 500.
Check the full list of best earphones under Rs 500:
Cheapest earphones, but worth the price!
Sennheiser MX 170 Earphones
Slightly on the expensive side, but the budget earphone from Sennheiser tops the list with impressive sound quality and features. Built quality of MX 170 is also good. Hence it can also be used for jogging sessions, but we won’t recommend it for regular workout activities. It is the best in class earphone around Rs 500.
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable fit
- Cable slider manages excess cable
- Includes ear pads
- 22-20000 Hz frequency
- 109 dB/mW headphone sensitivity at 1 kHz
- 1.2m symmetric cable
Philips SHE1360/97 In-Ear Headphones
It is the cheapest earphones on the list. It looks simple but delivers quality sound. For the price we pay, it is the best earphones under Rs 200.
Philips SHQ1200 ActionFit Sports In-Ear Headphones
At this tight budget, Philips SHQ 1200 is the ideal choice for sports and training sessions. You can also use it for GYM workout sessions as the earphone is rain and sweat resistant. It is the best workout earphones under Rs 500.
- 32 ohm Headphone Impedance, 110 dB/mW Headphone Sensitivity at 1 kHz, Earbud, 30 Hz - 20000 Hz Headphone Frequency Response, Wired Connectivity, In the Ear Headphone, 13.5 mm Headphone Driver Units
- Headset Design In the Ear
- Wired/Wireless Wired, Headphone Type Earbud
- Maximum Power Input 10 mW, Other Performance Features Closed Acoustic System, Powerful Bass, Sensitivity 110 dB/mW (Power On), Impedance 32 ohm (Power On), Headphone Driver Units 13.5 mm, Frequency Response 30 - 20000 Hz
JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic
JBL C100SI is the best earphone under Rs 500 with inline mic. It has a comfortable design with decent mic quality.
- Superior JBL sound, with bass you can feel
- The 3 sizes of ear tips that are included allow you to choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience even for longer listening periods
- One-button universal remote with mic: Answer and manage your calls effortlessly, with the touch of a button
- Driver Size: 9mm
- Works with Android and iOS devices
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
Philips SHS390 On-Ear Stereo Headphones
Philips SHS390 is the only On-Ear and neckband headphone we have selected for the list. It is the best On-Ear headphone under Rs 500 with attractive design and decent built quality. It is comfortable to wear but may find it slightly irritating while lying down on your bed.
- Music to your ears
- 32 millimeter speaker driver delivers high performance sound
- Bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound
- Neodymium magnet enhances bass performance and sensitivity
- Made to fit you and your lifestyle
- Ear cushions improve wearing comfort and bass response