Choosing an appropriate monitor for your desktop has become a very tiring job nowadays with thousands of monitors available in the market. First, you have set standards regarding the purpose of your monitor and the screen size. Lots of other factors also have to be considered like refresh rate, ergonomics, color accuracy, connectivity etc. It is so important to pick the right tool for the task.
A perfect desktop / PC monitor should deliver crisp and clear color, good gray-scale performance and should have numerous connectivity options. Considering these factors we have chosen 5 best pc monitors available in the market within Rs 5000 range. Screen size is also a crucial factor. In this segment, some of the best monitors come with 18.5 inches and 15.6 inches screen size. All the LED monitors can be used as a TV by using an external TV Tuner.
List of Cheapest PC Monitors under Rs 5000:
Samsung S19F350HNW 18.5-inch AH IPS LED Monitor
- Samsung’s best LED monitor under Rs 5000.
- An expanded 178-degree vertical and horizontal viewing angle ensure a clear picture from wherever you are watching.
- Stylish Design and Super slim panel.
- Reliable 3 Years Samsung warranty.
- Anti-glare screen.
LG 16M38I-M 15.6-inch LED Monitor
- It is the most reliable cheapest PC monitor from LG .
- It has decent viewing angles.
- Falls on the lighter side with stylish design and slim panel.
- Compact and small screen.
- 3 Years of LG warranty.
HP 19KA 18.5-inch LED Backlit Monitor
- Full HD (FHD) content required to view FHD images
- Pricing available at HP.com and subject to change without notice
- All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower
- Energy star is a registered trademark of the U.S.
- It is the best monitor if you are looking for a cheaper monitor from HP.
- Horizontal viewing angle (typical): 90 degrees, Vertical viewing angle (typical): 65 degrees.
- Color gamut: 68%
- Supports refresh rates up to 60 Hz.
- Pretty decent response time: 5 Milliseconds.
- Weighs around 1.9 Kg.
Dell E1916HV 18.5-inch LED Monitor
- 18.5 inch display
- Tilt stand
- VESA mounting support
- Security lock slot
- Energy efficient and eco-friendly
- Panel type: TFT
- Best low cost LED monitor from Dell.
- It is energy efficient and Eco-friendly.
- Vibrant and Crystal Clear: The LED display of the Dell monitor produces brightness up to 200 cd/m2.
- Good quality LED backlit panel is used in the display.
- Comes with VESA Trim Cover.
- Good quality display and impressive performance.
- Mate finish screen
Also Read: List of best wireless mouse under Rs 1000back to menu ↑
Zebronics ZEB-A 15.6 LED Monitor Pure Pixel
- Cheapest LED monitor of the list
- Lightest LED monitor under Rs 5000 (Weighs around 1.4 Kg).
- It has VGA as well as HDMI port.
- Excellent value for money.
- It has built-in speakers which most of the other monitors lack in this segment.