We update our ‘Top Product List’ every month by replacing the outdated products with popular and good quality products available in the Indian market. All the products of the list are ranked after comparing each other and by considering the specifications, features, hardware, software (UI), performance, user experience, after sales service, value for money, reliability and more. For better online purchase experience we suggest our visitors to buy from the top 2 Indian online stores, Amazon and Flipkart.
Spec is not everything, real-world experience is what we value most.ReviewMore
There can be no argument against the fact that smartphones have become an integral part of our lives. Teens, young adults, and even the middle aged and the senior citizens find it really hard to imagine life without a smartphone. Catering to the whooping demands of this generation, different cellphone making companies have jumped into the fray to provide affordable alternatives to these tech starved portion of the populace.
With our thorough research and considering top 15 smartphones of the price segment we have listed down the 5 best phones under Rs 15000, for the month of September, 2017, which won’t burn a hole in your pocket. All these phones offer optimal performance and quality for the money.
The list of top 5 phones under Rs. 15000 in India:
Moto G5S Plus
After the huge success of Moto G5 Plus, Motorola didn’t take much time to launch the upgraded version of the phone known as Moto G5S Plus where “S” stands for special edition. It sports a metal uni-body design crafted out of a single block of metal that the previous models lacked.
Moto G5S Plus is hands down one of the best smartphones under Rs 15000. It comes with eye grabbing metal design, good performance, impressive battery, latest Android OS, impressive camera and many more at an affordable price. It is one of the most reliable budget smartphone with mid-range specs.
- Premium metal uni-body design
- Good Performance
- Impressive battery backup and fast-charging
- Latest stock Android
- Good rear and front camera (Good daylight photos)
- Value for money
- No major cons at its price.
- 5.5-inch Full HD screen, Android 7.1 Nougat
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 625 Processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal storage
- 13 MP + 13 MP Dual rear cameras, 8 MP front camera with flash
- 3,000 mAh battery, Fingerprint scanner, Dual-Sim, 4G, VoLTE, Water repellent nano coating
back to menu ↑
Lenovo K8 Note
Successor of Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo K8 Note was released in August 2017. Under the cost of 15 K, Lenovo slings in the market it’s all-new ‘Lenovo K8 Note’ while furnishing revamped features. Sporting a superb body design, it flaunts flawless bilateral symmetry and corners with ergonomic curves.
When it comes to camera, Dolby Atmos, TheatreMax, stock android and performance, some users have reported that K8 Note has an edge.
- Metal body design
- Better Performance
- Killer Cameras
- Dedicated SIM and micro SD slots
- TheaterMax VR support
- Slight heating issue
- Poor low-light camera performance
- Average Battery Life
- 5.5-inch Full HD screen (401 PPi), Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Deca Core (2.3 GHz) MediaTek MT6797D Chipset, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal storage, 128 GB microSD expandable
- Latest Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system with stock UI
- 13 MP + 5 MP Dual Primary Cameras, 13 MP front camera with LED flash
- 4,000 mAh battery, Dual-Sim, 4G, VoLTE, Water repellent nano coating, Dolby Atmos, Fingerprint scanner
back to menu ↑
Coolpad Cool Play 6
Coolpad Cool Play 6 is basically a performance-focused device. Also, there is more internal storage than what you get with other smartphones at this price, yet Coolpad Cool Play 6 hasn’t gained much popularity. The camera performance is strictly average and the wait to charge the battery can be annoying.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 flaunts a built-in intelligent temperature control technology, which ensures the device doesn’t get too hot even when you are playing graphics-heavy games. Battery performance is good and the device does manage to go beyond one day with light to medium use.It has battery saver modes allowing the user to extend the battery life.
- Good Battery Performance
- Sturdily built
- Built-in intelligent temperature control
- Dual rear camera setup
- No microSD card support
- Journey IU appears quite annoying
- Average camera quality
- No fast charging option
- 5.5-inch Full HD screen (403 ppi pixel density), Gorilla Glass 3 protectio
- 1.95GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Octa core processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB Internal storage, 128 GB microSD expandable
- Latest Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system with Journey UI
- 13+13MP Primary Dual Cameras, 8 MP Front camera
- 4,000 mAh battery, Dual-Sim, Dual-standby (4G+4G), VoLTE, Fingerprint scanner
back to menu ↑
Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL
Known to manufacture cost-effective yet elegant devices, Asus in August 2016 released a new variant namely Zenfone 3 ZE520KL. It is one of the best looking phones with sleek metal and glass combo.
Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL is a phone with eye-catching design and is capable of running multiple apps and games without a break. However, buyers are usually worried that the smartphone doesn’t feature a Snapdragon 820 SoC. Storage expandable up to 2TB – so forget running out of space!
- Gorgeous design
- Good Cameras
- Smooth Performance
- Quite slippery
- ZenUI is cluttered
- Expensive compared to the competition
- 2GHz, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
- 5.2 – inch, FHD IPS Corning Gorilla Glass, Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution, 441 ppi pixel density
- 3 GB RAM and 32GB ROM (internal memory) or 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory variant available, microSD expandable up to 2TB
- Android v6.0.1 with Google Now launcher, upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 16MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera.
- Non removable 2650mAH lithum-ion battery
back to menu ↑
Lenovo Z2 Plus
Lenovo Z2 Plus, the Indian version of Lenovo Zuk Z2, was launched in India in September 2017. Available at a price of 12 K, Z2 Plus is an example of perfect craftsmanship. The design of Z2 Plus is compact and is convenient enough to be held in a single hand. Made of fiber glass frame, it is light weighted which further enhances user compliance.
Powerful Snapdragon 820 processor makes it a budget beast!
At the same time, the problem of camera and battery drainage has made its stay a bit unstable. The best advice is to set your usage priorities and then proceed for the purchasing of phone
- Convenient size and good built quality
- Excellent performance
- Superb Price
- Decent Battery Life
- Interesting home button tweaks
- Sub- par Camera
- No expandable storage
- No turbo charger
- Provision of 960 fps is just a gimmick
- 2.15Ghz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4 custom Kryo cores processor
- 5 – inch, LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density
- 3 GB DDR4 RAM/32GB ROM variant and 4 GB DDR4 RAM /64GB ROM variant available
- Android v6.0.1 with Google Now launcher
- 13MP large pixel (1.34µm) primary camera, 8MP Front facing Camera with large pixel (1.4µm)
- Non removable 3500mAh high density Li-Ion battery.