If you are low on budget and wish to buy the cheapest speakers with reliable quality, then you are at the right place. We have covered all the best speaker brands in the range from Rs 100 to Rs 500. We have tried to mention different types of speakers including 2 channel USB speakers, portable speakers and LED Bluetooth speakers. While analyzing the best speakers, we also considered some shower speakers for the list. Now take your speaker anywhere, don’t let the water stop you from enjoying your favorite track.
List of Cheapest Speakers under Rs 500:
Artis BT08 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Aux In., TF Card Reader, Mic. for handsfree calling and LED light indicator
- Premium Plastic body with Top Firing 3W RMS speaker, Dynamic Sound Effect with Crystal Clear Sound Playback
- 10 Meters operating Range , Upto 4 Hours of Playback Time, 20 Hours Stand by time, Rechargeable 400mAh Battery for extended usage
- Aux in, TF Card Slot, Handsfree Calling and LED light indicator.
Artis BT08 Pros & Cons:
- Best Bluetooth Speaker under Rs 500.
- Inbuilt mic (supports handsfree calling)
- Aux, TF card and Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Good sound quality.
- 5 Hours battery backup (Takes 1 hour for full charge).
- You can’t connect pendrive.
Also Read: List of best Portable Speakers under Rs 2000back to menu ↑
Hipersong HS902 USB Powered Mini 2.0 Speaker
HS902 Pros & Cons:
- Best Laptop or PC Speaker under 500.
- Good quality sound.
- Volume Controls.
- Best for indoor use.
- Not a portable speaker (No battery).
- No Bluetooth Connectivity.
Portable Shower Speaker (Waterproof Speaker with Mic)
- Hours of amazing sound high quality speaker driver and Bluetooth audio wireless connectivity gives you seamless streaming, quick charging, 3-4 hours of playtime, sound so good you won't believe it's coming out of a speaker that is so lightweight!
- Highyl water resistant our tough, durable, and waterproof silicone housing and charging port cover means that you don't have to worry about splashing, bumping, or spills, making it perfect for both outdoor and indoor use. It's also highly KID-PROOF!
Shower Speaker Pros & Cons:
- Best for bathroom use (Waterproof), but should not be immersed in water.
- Inline mic for handsfree calling.
- Bluetooth V4.0 connectivity (Portable speaker)
- Suction cup for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Available in multi colors.
- Could have used a better suction cup.
Drumstone S10 Mini Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- 100% Compatible Bluetooth Multimedia Speaker System with Mobile/ Tablet/ Laptop / Computer/ FM / Pen Drive / SD Card
- Performance gives excellent audio output when you are enjoying your movies/music in your own comfort
- Certified Product
- One Year Replacement Warranty.
S10 Pros & Cons:
- LED Bluetooth Speaker.
- Portable and decent battery backup
- Supports Pen Drive and microSD card
- Slightly disappointing bass (Not recommended for bass lovers)
UBON SP-826 Speaker For Mobile & Laptop (Aux Support)
- Great Sound and Small form Factor,Advanced audio performance with a compact design
- On & Off Button Which All You Need
- Connectivity using AUX wire
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery Which Provide 4 Hours Non Stop Music PlayBack Anywhere
UBON SP-826 Pros & Cons:
- Portable (Built-in Rechargeable Battery with 4 hrs playback time).
- Good sound effects.
- Decent built quality.
- only supports AUX connectivity, no Bluetooth.
- No volume controls, only ON & OFF button.
Also Read: List of Best In-Ear Headphones under Rs 500