Are you searching for the best headphone under Rs 2000?
Here we have compiled a list of best Over-Ear and On-Ear headphones that offers fantastic audio effects and built quality for a reasonable cost. These headphones will cost you from Rs. 1000 to 2000. Headphones for the list are shortlisted after regular research and comparison of the latest and popular headphones available in the Indian market. These quality headphones can be your best companion throughout the day. Whether it’s gaming, music or watching some sci-fi movies, it is very much worth the money. Better quality, though it is not studio eligible, it may ensure to satisfy majority of your requirement considering the low budget price.
In case you are in the wrong place and looking for an earphone or headphone under much lower budget then we will definitely suggest you read our top headphones list under Rs 1000. If you are not concerned about the budget and aiming for a professional studio quality headphone, then read our list of headphones under Rs 5000 and headphones under Rs 10000.
Top 10 headphones under 2000 INR:
Sony MDR-XB450 On-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones
It is a very good pick for those who love some deep thumping extra bass. It comes in 5 colors. Lacks an inbuilt microphone.
- Headphones made for Electronic Dance Music(EDM)
- 30 mm closed, dynamic driver unit for powerful EXTRA BASS sound
- Portable, swivel folding design for listening on the go
- Cushioned ear pads for long-wearing comfort
- Tangle free flat serration cord for reducing tangling
- Match your style with Vivid colours
Sennheiser PX 80 On-Ear Headphone
PX 80 is the most compact and lightweight headphone under 2K. It comes in 2 colors. Black and silver. Also, lacks an inbuilt mic.
Philips SHL4805RG/00 Headphones
One of the best headphones from Philips for the budget. It looks stunning due to its super slim design. Metallic finish makes it an eye-grabbing headphone.
- Ultralight and super slim design
- Flat and compact folding for easy portability
- Enjoy music tangle-free with a flat cable design
- Over-ear design reduces ambient noise
- High power 32mm speaker drivers for clear sound
- Remote control for hands-free calls and music
Sony MDR-ZX310AP On-Ear Headphone (Mic)
Sound monitoring headphone, that’s how it’s known. Don’t confuse yourself. It is the best alternative to MDR-XB450 extra bass headphone for those who want a Sony headphone with a Microphone. However, deep thumping extra bass effects will be lacking here. Though gives a balanced experience.
coloud -The Boom Blocks 04090647 Headphones
Not familiar with the brand name? All though it is not a well-known brand like Sennheiser or JBL or Sony, the BOOM blocks headphone from coloud performs really well and give a tough competition to other high-quality headphones of the list.back to menu ↑
Sades Luna SA-968 Professional Gaming Headphones
Gamers can go with SA-968 headphones. It is the best headphone under 2000 for some serious gaming. It comes with 7.1 surround sound, in-line controller, and an inbuilt Retractable microphone. It has got a 2.2m long cable for comfortable gaming sessions.
Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone
Kinivo BTH240 is one of the best Bluetooth headphones under Rs 2000. It supports wireless music streaming and hands-free calling.
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones, tablets.Link:.https://support.kinivo.com/customer/portal/topics/841924?t=536917
- Control your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track, and volume
- Serves as both a wireless music Headset and Bluetooth phone headset for hands free calling
Boat Rockerz 510 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
If you want some inbuilt microphone and some impressive bass on a Bluetooth headphone, then you can go for boAt Rockerz 510 headphone. Excellent battery backup with a slight sacrifice in Bluetooth range and cushion comfort.
- Thumping Bass: boAt signature sonic high definition sound with super extra bass and balanced treble performance to make your listening experience a thumping one
- BoAt custom-designed 50mm driver, giving you the performance you could never have imagined
- The softness of the faux leather on the ear pads makes boAt Rockerz 510 pleasurable to wear
- Carefully and precisely designed makes the boAt Rockerz 510 appear to be stylish and sturdy
Audio-Technica ATH-S100 BGR On-Ear Headphones
If you prefer clarity over punchy bass, then you can go for it. Excellent value for money headphone.
- Lightweight compact design provides longtime listening comfort.
- Less sound leakage with high-sealing earpads.
- Swivel folding for easy portability.
- One-year Audio-Technica manufacturer's warranty.
Skullcandy S5LHZ-J576 Anti Stereo Headphones
Slightly on the expensive side, but delivers a balanced audio experience.
- Skullcandy S5LHZ-J576 Anti Stereo Headphones Charcoal Black
Some headphones feel much premium while gaming, Sades Luna SA-968 is one of them. It is a budget Over-Ear headphone for the glimpses of professional gaming experience. For extra bass, we recommend Sony MDR-XB450 On-Ear headphones.